Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Wednesday, 27 August 2014

Another superb navigator on the water

Go to

www.flickr.com/photos/jkohnen/sets/72157646495083870/


Enjoy the navigator and the other wooden boats. 
Looked like a great day out

Steve

2 comments:

Bursledon Blogger said...

Nice Navigator but I just can#t help being distracted by that Fulmar in the fist 2 pics - too many boats too little time

steve said...

Yep!
A brilliant collection

Steve