Occasionally non boat blogs appear here. Today is one such occasion. Regular readers will know that over the last 18 months or so I have taken up Astrophotography and Astronomy. Its been fun, fascinating and frustrating, often at the same time!
Anyway, here are some recent images I have taken over the last few months. Acquiring the image data is the easy bit. Post processing it is indeed a dark art, one I rank almost as higher dark art as that of sail trimming!
- Canon 800D non modded DSLR
- Samyang 135 mm F/2
- Canon 50mm F/1.8
- William Optics Zenithstar 61ii small refractor telescope
- William Optics Wedge
- SkyWatcher Star Adventurer 2i star tracker
- Benro carbon fibre tripod
- Skywatcher stainless steel tripod
- Skywatcher Discovery 150i WIFI GOTO refractor telescope
- Skywatcher 12v powerbank