Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Wednesday, 25 October 2017

The galley box is finished

all that remains is to do some touch up painting; a little refitting of the front door panels where paint has made them a little 'too tight a fit' and then of course the testing. Lighting up the stove and seeing what happens. Fire extinguishers at the ready!!




















2 comments:

Chris & Bob Puzey said...

Great job Steve! Looks really good. I will be interested in your comments after using it once or twice. I always find that once I start using something I find lots of modifications to make.

Fair winds

Bob

steve said...

thanks Bob - intend to try it out on the work bench in next day or two and video it. will post results here.