Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Saturday, 15 August 2015

Welsh for magical Sea Goddess....or thereabouts..........

On the driveway, safely stowed and ready to be covered over

another scrape - I hit the concrete brick gate pillar as I pulled her off the drive this morning....first time it has ever happened in eight years.......still can't explain what went wrong...........

time for a new winch me thinks

everything secure if not shipshape

now is this not the best ever flag in the world with the best ever dragon you have ever seen.....

tucked up, ready for bed and the foul weather about to descend upon us! Again!!

No comments: