Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Saturday, 25 July 2015

In amongst the big girls!

2 comments:

Stuart said...

But who's having more fun and adventure? Even if you picked the worst weekend weather!

Keep going!

Stuart

steve said...

i did for a bit but then the forecast predicted a nasty little low with huge wind gusts and winds around 25 knts and torrents of rain. It is a wise sailor who knows when to cut and run...so I cut and run....and was glad I did!