Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Friday, 31 July 2015

Facebook

not a huge fan of it or that bigger user of it. However, one of the Facebook pages I do visit is this one

https://www.facebook.com/groups/440526479459574/

It's the home of the John Welsford Dinghy Cruising forum. It's a really useful site full of tips and brilliant inspiration with postings from astonishingly experienced and talented people.

Worth a visit and bookmarking

Steve

No comments: