Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Friday, 23 May 2014

SPOT tracker page

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0fRv9UKCFqtHFtIBBsuLASrYcm1j9HrK2

This is my shared SPOT tracking page for Sunday and Monday. The weather is going to be grim 
tomorrow but hopefully improving throughout my two days.

I will update more tomorrow

Steve


PS
This is my 700th post on this blog. Wow!  And on Sunday it will my 300th hour and 75th trip in Arwen
Double Wow!!

2 comments:

Joel Bergen said...

Have a great trip Steve. Be safe and enjoy your holiday.

steve said...

Thanks Joel. Everything now depends on the weather!