Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Sunday, 9 March 2014

a little clip of yesterday's sail

sorry there is no music; I completely forgot to add it in but it gives a flavour of the day out. If you are suffering gloomy winter weather, I hope it brings some sense of spring to follow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4l8xDNV1zU&list=UUOhVXMk-F3lSGqln-6rENWw

Steve

No comments: