Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Sunday, 2 June 2013

And after coffee and the papers.....

A stroll back down to the Barbican turned up a classic car rally meet; Jaguars, to be precise!













2 comments:

Bursledon Blogger said...

Steve not wishing to be pedantic but that green car in the second picture looks like an MG - looking at that huge bulge in the bonnet I'm guessing someone has squeezed a jag engine in there?

steve said...

Not pedantic at all
Several observers had the same conversation but no one could find the owner whilst I was there because she or he had gone walkabout
I suspect your point about the engine implant is correct.

Still a nice car though

Steve