Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Trauma: where has my cluster map gone?

I have just noticed that my cluster map running since may 2010 has been archived without warning. I am bereft. As a geographer I LOVED looking at where people were logging onto my blog from. Could I get someone from every country of the world?

Anyway, you can see a new map has started and here is the old one.
Typical bloke.....just can't cope with change!!!

Steve


No comments: