part two video. Enjoy.
-
A blog about dinghy cruising a Welsford 'Navigator' around the coastal waters of SW England
All text except for "quotations" and most, but not all photographs, on this site are:
© Copyright Steve Parke aka ‘Plymouthwelshboy’ www.arwensmeanderings.blogspot.co.uk 2009 on-wards
You are absolutely welcome to use either text or photos, with acknowledgement to my blog site, as long as it is for non-commercial purposes and you have contacted me for permission via my blog.
4 comments:
Just a couple more great videos from Arwen. Well done. Have a great sailing season. Steve
Thanks Steve. hope you are all Ok, safe and well in these strange times.
I love these and really appreciate the effort you put in to make the videos available. As an armchair, but aspiring, dinghy cruiser, I'd love to 'watch' you do some passage planning and see what level of detail you go into regarding weather, tides and routes.
Enjoy the Season!
BTW, I had to answer 5 'I am not a robot picture selection screens before I was trusted to make this post. AM I really that robotic! :-)
I am so sorry you had to. I have no idea why that is though. I have made s note and when I do my next voyage I will do a bit about the passage planning as well
Post a Comment