Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Thursday, 24 August 2017

Getting to grips with latest toy.....xiro Xplore mini

This drone marlarkey is tricky............

https://youtu.be/fmxl2a7-xRY


2 comments:

Stuart said...

Hush - you're giving away state secrets, Steve! Looks like it was a good sailing day, too. Don't tell me your drone is seducing you from Arwen?
I think you're enjoying your retirement. The honeymoon period lasts for years, believe me
Regards
Stuart

steve said...

Oops sorry Stuart! Drone isn't seducing. I have been touching up paint work which is taking longer than anticipated. Poor old Arwen!