Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Saturday, 26 July 2014

The plymouth classic boat rally 2014

I had forgotten it was on but providence shone on me as I had decided to do an early morning cycle ride into the barbican for a captain jasper bacon buttie and cuppa. What a pleasant surprise to discover the fleet waking up.


I loved this Dutch looking boat. I will post more photos later tonight

Steve

No comments: