Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Tuesday, 15 October 2013

another quick video sailing in Plymouth Sound

another quick vid. Poor sail trimming, poor seamanship....but really truthfully I wasn't really paying much attention to it all - I was keeping an eye out on safety etc but sail trimming - I sort of went with the flow. I'm tired and its been a tough start to the term and really I just needed to get out in the big fresh air.

I promise next time to be far more professional and sea man like. Sorry for letting the side down
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKVyELBy7sE



Steve

No comments: