Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Monday, 22 April 2013

A short video of Saturday's trip

It has one or two errors in it.....sorry. Still trying to get used to using iPad apps such as reel director. Also, I discovered from my log it was Arwen's second sail of 2013

Anyway, hope you get some enjoyment from it

Steve


2 comments:

Joel Bergen said...

Good to see you on the water Steve! Funny how, no matter how high they are, it always looks like you're going to hit those bridges!
Joel

steve said...

I jest of course....but the vertigo feeling from below the bridge...well just plain weird!

Steve