Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Friday, 2 November 2012

saving your blog: how do you do it?

I've made some 400 or so blog posts since setting up this blog; there have been 478 comments. I've saved the photos, videos and most blog posts as word documents but is there a way of actually saving your blog pages?

I have created some on-line books which I have saved although I have yet to purchase one. Surely there must be a way of saving your weblog pages?

If anyone knows please do advise me.

Steve

3 comments:

Peter Mumford said...

what format do you want to save your posts in?

Bursledon Blogger said...

I just do a monthly save to local drive using IE - saves the entire month's posts as a HTML file

steve said...

ha - never thought of that. that is a good idea - saving each month in ie format