Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my new blog. My name is Steve and i am the lucky owner of a John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. I built her over three years with the help of my father, father-in-law and two children. She was launched in August 2007 at Queen Anne's battery marina in the barbican area of Plymouth. This blog is a record of our voyages together around SW England.
Arwen has a YouTube channel of her own. Search "plymouthwelshboy".






Wednesday, 18 April 2012

I'm sorry!

Forgive me readers for I have sinned................

It is the simplest of things that lets you down in the end!


Steve

2 comments:

Bursledon Blogger said...

Steve She's eve of St Mawes - I think she's one of the first Luke Powell built cutters http://www.classic-sailing.co.uk/vessels/eve-st-mawes

Lovely -

bigger batteries next time!!
Max

steve said...

yo Max - thanks for that.....of course I could remember to just periodically charge the battery! apparently batteries like being charged occasionally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve