Arwen's meanderings

Hi everyone and welcome to my dinghy cruising blog about my John Welsford designed 'navigator' named Arwen. Built over three years, Arwen was launched in August 2007. She is a standing lug yawl 14' 6" in length. This blog records our dinghy cruising voyages together around the coastal waters of SW England.
Arwen has an associated YouTube channel so visit www.YouTube.com/c/plymouthwelshboy to find our most recent cruises and click subscribe.
On this blog you will find posts about dinghy cruising locations, accounts of our voyages, maintenance tips and 'How to's' ranging from rigging standing lug sails and building galley boxes to using 'anchor buddies' and creating 'pilotage notes'. I hope you find something that inspires you to get out on the water in your boat. Drop us a comment and happy sailing.
Steve and Arwen

Friday 23 May 2014

SPOT tracker page

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0fRv9UKCFqtHFtIBBsuLASrYcm1j9HrK2

This is my shared SPOT tracking page for Sunday and Monday. The weather is going to be grim 
tomorrow but hopefully improving throughout my two days.

I will update more tomorrow

Steve


PS
This is my 700th post on this blog. Wow!  And on Sunday it will my 300th hour and 75th trip in Arwen
Double Wow!!

2 comments:

Joel Bergen said...

Have a great trip Steve. Be safe and enjoy your holiday.

steve said...

Thanks Joel. Everything now depends on the weather!